Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ch..Ch..Ch.. Changes!

Oh, get ready boys! Get out out those tissues. The Hound has passed down His Highness' decree. Miss Becky Lynn Adler must change her hot little looks into something not so "Becky-ish", or risk the Big M. And her Requiem. What a shame. No, really. I mean it. Can't you tell when I'm being serious?? I've taken the opportunity here to do a little before and after, for your viewing pleasure...

Hot Becky
















The All New 'Not Becky'


























Enjoy Princess! See ya after surgery. Hope they give you anesthesia. BTW, don't leave your little mutt with me again when I have meetings unless you want her life ended prematurely. ;-)

Tina

No comments: