Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Monday, February 9, 2009

What troubles...



So....my unlife has definitely taken a turn. As I lay here contemplating what to do with my troubles, I await a phone call from my newly appointed ball and chain.
It all started with my visit to Mr. Matheson. Vidal got extremely angry with me. Not only was he mad that I wasn't running out to immediately find the man for whom he had sent us on a Blood Hunt for, but also because I went to visit his mortal enemy. Neither one of them have shared the reason why they hate each other so, but it is no concern of mine. However, I do feel quite torn between the man I love and the man I feel I must follow in faith. Though his recent outburst has got my wheels turning. Not only did he yell at me, but he threatened me! Told me that he would shame me in front of all to see. How could anyone who care for me the way he does, do such a horrible thing! Then after that, he meets the neonate that I bring to him. I, a good Lancea Sanctum girl, was doing my job and bringing him new kine. She too had no idea who her sire was and had been wondering around for months getting extremely bad advice from rogue vampires. So instead of thanking me or showing any sort of happiness, he blows up and throws a pew across the church. I could never had believed a monster such as that lived inside him. He was so upset that there were more neonates that he knew nothing about and then proclaimed that I be her new mentor! Me! I now have this neonate, Kaitlin, following me around everywhere. She refuses to listen, then gets herself stuck and needing help. Then of course I get the crying call to help her. But what can I do? Vidal is forcing this on me! I had Alexander threaten her a bit, which I can definitely count on him to come through on if needed, but still! She better be a fast learner!

Not only that, but Tina is in Torpor! The other night I am the only one to notice that she is nowhere to be found. Of course I freak out and call everyone I know to help me find her, including Pearl. We race all over town with only minutes until daylight. Peter, Tina's thrall, and I find her in her car in torpor. Of course I call Pearl's man and tell him where she is. He and his men grab Peter and her and drive off. I even have to sleep in some terrible smelling dirt, just so I can survive! When I wake up, I call Pearl to find out what has happened and she won't even answer my calls! The nerve of that vampire! I find and save her beloved Tina, and she doesn't even have the decency to call me back! One of her ghouls goes on to tell me that she is keeping her in torpor until she can find some Italian dirt to come and break her blood addiction with Thebian Sorcery! But of course she has no idea when they are coming! Now I definitely can't stand Invictus! She is the most rude vampire I have ever met AND she has Lancea Sanctum traitors in her covenant! They should be burned! As soon as they are done helping Tina, I will make sure that Vidal punishes them! There is NO tolerance for traitors who sell our Lancea Sanctum secrets!


On top of all this....I have my lovely mortal mother who is a pain in my side! She has freaked out on me and has threatened to ruin our charity ball. It won't be long until she cuts off my funding. She will need to be taken care of as soon as she is home from her vacation. If she doesn't come home soon, I might just have to get some help from Vidal and wash my hands of her. It would be much easier.

Oh heavens...my phone is ringing once again. I don't know what I am going to do with this girl! All I know is that my main priority now consists of finding this David Gravwa vampire, the vampire who broke the most important rule of the Requiem, and return him to my Prince. He WILL pay!
XOXO,

No comments: