Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Friday, February 6, 2009

Who to trust?

What I've learned is vast and deep

But none I've met can secrets keep,


Wicked and vile these Kindred are

Trust them? Bah, I can't throw them that far.


No one to turn to I feel so alone

Come on you fuckers throw me a bone!


One is a princess a perfect sweet nark

Wait until I corner her in the dark.


The other a swindler a chauvenist pain,

But full of information so he may remain.


One is asleep and has a short fuse

Her temper is something I will not abuse.


Who can I turn to when I need help?

Apparently I can only depend on myself.


I'll just ignore them and do what I want

How hard can it be, they live in this haunt.


My wits and intelligence must be far greater

They're just playing the role of the simpleton Hater.



No comments: