Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Friday, January 16, 2009

2nd Stage Vinculum: A Short Primer







Heh heh heh...

Oh, now, come on Becks. We've shared some really good times. Two, to be exact. You may hate the way I act. The way I despise Vidal. The way I disregard the Sanctimonious. But you can't get me out of your mind. And what's even better? You don't want to. You play our little spats over and over in your head, and dream about how we could be more intimate... how you could get more of my attention. How you could get me to love you more.

I don't even doubt that adorable little picture you just sent was actually displacement for the feelings you have for me. That you're longing to complete the bond, with me as your domitor and you as my thrall. We can even dress up with the cute little leash and collar around your neck if you're into that. I will allow it.

You know where I am when you're ready.




PS: if you EVER bother to listen to ANYTHING I tell you, this is the time to do it; DON'T TELL VIDAL HOW CLOSE YOU ARE TO BEING VITAE ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!! I swear to God, you won't be able to manipulate him half as well as I've manipulated Pearl, and you see how far that's gotten me. For the love of all that's sacred to you, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! Seriously, just keep it to yourself. I'll help you if you want my help. But you're underestimating how serious of a deal they make of it, and how little you can do about it. From what I've heard via Pearl, Vidal has no patience or sense of humor about addiction at all... Don't make the mistake I made. I should have never told anyone.

No comments: