Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Friday, January 16, 2009

Kumbaya

There "is" something very important you can do for me Princess, and I almost forgot about it. If I play my cards right and get myself out of here on Monday (a big "if" I guess), I will be watching over my shoulder for that crazy Gutterball Nosferatu who wants to put me in traction because I told YOU about the deal he made with Louis and I (that I was suppose to keep on the D.L) and then YOU went straight to the crazy MF and told him you knew all about it and what could you do to help! Aaargh!

So now you've got to do something to calm him down before he's singing Kumbaya around a campfire in my honor. Can you bake him blood cookies and talk sweet to him like only an Adler could? Lately I'm facing torpor and final-death so often, I'm starting to lose count.



No comments: