Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Be Careful, That's All I Ask

OK, OK! You said nothing! I believe you. It's just odd how it goes from you asking for help for yourself to Vidal wanting to know who the addict is in his city... doesn't make much sense.

If you trust Pearl and think she's on the up and up with you, you're mistaken. I keep telling you, don't trust anybody. "I" don't even trust her. Pearl will act to save herself and damn everyone else in her wake. Just like every other kindred in this town. Don't get taken in by this "I'm just trying to get her clean" crap. She trying to get me clean because she now has an indentured slave that can do her bidding. She doesn't care about me. She cares what I can do for her.

Anyway. Let's just forget about it and move on. I'm sure there will be plenty more weirdness as these assholes pit us against each other. Just remember, nobody really is what they claim to be.

No comments: