Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh Dear!

My dear dear Tina....have you learned nothing. The Prince knows everything that you do! Plus, why would you want to go behind that wonderful creature's back! If Pearl was willing to back you on your idea to make Peter a childe, then I am sure that Vidal would understand and give you his blessing. He trusts his Primogen. The big job would be to convince Pearl. Just make sure and offer him the choice of becoming one of us. And make sure you are positive that he would be willing to accept, otherwise you will have no other choice than to destroy him.

I do hope that Pearl is taking care of you. Though you are not one of the holy sanctified, I am happy that you have found your place. You are like a sister to me! I will help you anyway I can. I do think that Blood Knives thing is definitely the wrong route. I will be speaking with Vidal soon, and I will bring up your little problem. The Lancia Sanctum must have something to help with this. I too fear this blood addiction outcome! I fear being envinculumed to Mr. John Matheson even more! At least Pearl seems like a respectable kindred, for an Invictus. Though, I do believe she needs to work a little harder on her manners and dress attire. At least you can help her with the attire part. ;)

Miss you!
XOXO,


No comments: