Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Sunday, January 25, 2009

it's here it's here it's here it's here it's here





It's here! Finally! Peter got it for me in this awesome yellow/orange color. Of course, I have no idea what it looks like in the sun like this – Peter took these pictures for me and sent to my CrackBerry. But it's gorgeous at night under the lights, just the same. God, I just love, love, love it! Got a chance to totally open it up late on Sunday night when Louis and I had to drive out to Matheson's place to pick Becky Lynn up before she went and did something really stupid. She was an hour or so ahead of us, so it was a perfect excuse for me to really put my foot down. I think I averaged about 165 mph on the way out. And it handled like a dream when we hit those tight turns... yummy.

I can't wait to have some fun with it on-track. I think Peter and I can take it over to Raceway Park in Belle Rose (an hour West of here) and run it on their road course. They have night track time on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, so we should be able to pull that off and not see a sunrise :)


No comments: