Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Elysium this Sunday

Since the Spaniard made Elysium mandatory this Sunday (jackass), I figure we might as well make the best of it and dress to make those bastards drool. So I had Peter help me pick out a few favorites (let me know what you think!) and as soon as my beloved gives me her OK (yah, I crossed her the other night and went a little too far with my smart mouth. She slapped me! And, "I" didn't do anything back. I just took it. I even apologized. Can you imagine? It was a Tina-all-time-low. But that's what I'm all about now, with my Red Leash and my "M" LOL)

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of these. Becky Lynn, I want to see what you're wearing too! Peter will go to New York to pick up from Zac or Ricardo or London for Julien, so let me know if you need him to pick up something for you.







































































From the top: Zac Posen, Zac Posen,
Givenchy (Riccardo Tisci), Givenchy (Riccardo Tisci), Julien MacDonald

No comments: