Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Friday, January 16, 2009

Hush

Becky Lynn Adler.

You just don't get it, do you?

Augusto Vidal will not tolerate addicts. If you "tell" him I have a problem, he will hunt me down and stake me. Or worse, considering the tenuous relationship we enjoy. Don't let your ego cloud your vision; you have no sway over the Prince, and he loves me not. If you share this with him, or Alexander, or Donnaven, or any others in their faction, I am as good as final-dead. And "sorry" won't save me then, good Sister.

Miss Chastain certainly isn't going to give me permission to Embrace someone for the purpose of indulging my need to get high... are you insane? And if my plan gets back to your Prince, I'll be hunted down even faster. So please, if you really hold any love for me or my well being, keep your beautiful mouth closed and let this be our little secret...

Yes?

No comments: