Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Finished!

I am done and finished! So. I tell Vidal all about my problems and he does nothing! So. I finally get a meeting with the Prince to let him know my issues. And nothing! I LOVE Lancea Sanctum and I Love him, but I have these feelings that I just can't shake. I am constantly thinking about my BFF Tina and my Sire Mr. John Harley Matheson. Well of course it is because I had nobody to tell me what this whole vampire thing was about. I was new and lost. I drank a few too many times from these people and now I can't get them out of my head. Plus, I tell him how they are BOTH Invictus and BOTH hate Vidal and the Sanctum. Tina is constantly teasing me about drinking from her again. I'm afraid! They might try and make me drink from them again. Then, I will become like Tina, a slave. They might take me away from my Prince! They might make me join the yucky Invictus! So...I tell this all to Vidal and all he tells me is to fight the urge! He doesn't care about me! He doesn't care if he loses me! If he did, then he would help me and let me bond to him! Then I would be safe and he could drink from me when he needed. I'm pure! I mean come on! I even have virgin blood. Your not going to find one of me just walking down the street! What more could a Lancea Sanctum member want! I'm perfect! Oh God! What am I going to have to do!







No comments: