Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Sunday, January 11, 2009

Faith

Jesus Christ, Becky!

Sometimes I feel like I'm in Evangelistic Hell around you. And I'm waiting for some huge, overweight Pentecostal freak to grab me by the hair, throw me back, have a seizure and scream for an "Hallelujah!" Where is this bible-thumpin' nonsense coming from? Weren't you brought up Catholic? Aren't you suppose to quietly but manically obsess about your guilt and be done with it?

Preach this crap somewhere else. I don't believe in your God...
I AM A GOD!

Come here, drink from me, and let me show you the way to true salvation...
Have faith my friend.

1 comment:

Becky Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.