Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Thursday, January 8, 2009

Louis; you're so smart, I should be paying you by the hour


Oh sure Louis, this is all SO easy for you. You who never have any fun. Mr. Louis "I've-only-drunk-from-one-Kindred-in-my-Unlife" Maddox. I bet it's nice to look down at us and preach from your soap box. Hope you're not getting a nose-bleed up there, bro.

"Get this shit under control"? Are you my fucking counselor now? If it's that easy, why don't YOU tell me how to get my shit under control. Because I have to confess, I've been following you home each night, fantasizing about surprising you in your new place and enjoying a little snack off Mezzo. Don't look at me like that dude, you know you would be no sweat for me to take down... In fact, you'd probably taste a whole lot better than her. Not so tarry-black and thick with disease. At this point though, beggars can't be choosers. Mezzo is an easy target, and junkies love easy targets.

Your Dear, Beloved Friend,




Louis said:
Just remember, people with power are never eager
to give it up. Be careful who you trust.


More like, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

No comments: