Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Thursday, January 8, 2009

Selling my soul

GEEZ Louis!

You're so stinkin' sensitive. I'm sorry, dude. I'm sorry I called you out on the preachy thing. I'm just losing grip here and I'm not quite sure what end is up anymore. And you've ALWAYS got EVERYTHING under control. No matter what. It's a little maddening. I lie. It's a lot maddening.

Like you, I just discovered the absolute best thing that has happened to me in my life: death! And now I'm staring down the barrel of having to sell my soul to try and salvage what I've got left of it. Can you, of all of us, who values privacy and independence the most, even fathom the concept of having to give up all your freedom and control to someone else so they can control your addiction for you? I'm totally fucked...

Sorry if I snapped at you. I'm just in a bad place right now. You're still my favorite. You always will be.

No comments: