Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Friday, January 16, 2009

How Rude!

I think you need lessons on how to get what you want! First you dare to call me "Rat Queen", then you ask me to keep a secret! Your unbelievable!

When it comes to Vidal and Lancea Sanctum, you have no clue. The Primogen are there for a reason! If Peal is taking care of your problem, then Vidal will trust her. There is no need to bring it up unless it becomes a problem. I was ONLY trying to help! I thought there might be something that we could do for you. That's fine! I will ask him to help me in case it happens to me. AND I WON'T SHARE IT WITH YOU!

Have fun begging your MASTER!

No comments: