Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well....fuck....

Your counselor? *sigh* Damn...it sure is easy to get misunderstood on here. My sincerest apologies for coming off like an a-hole, it was completely unintentional. I know you are dealing with some serious shit right now, but believe me, I would never sit here and pretend that I have the slightest idea of what you are going through.

Heh...I bet I've spent years of my life reading blogs, and trolling forums. But posting?...nah, no thanks... Apparently it took my death to make me dumb enough to do something like that. I guess I learned my lesson for the day. Tonight I fear I may have learned a bit more than I wanted to.

I sit here now, wishing I could convince myself that I am having the same misunderstandings about your response but its not looking good.

I suppose in the end it may be for the best. I hate to say it, but if what you are saying is true, you may not have been the friend I thought you were. It turns out the un-life is a lot more like life than I thought.














I guess this would be a good time to apologize to Becky and Jack as well, if what I said came off as preaching, please know it came from good intentions. For what its worth, I considered you all my family....

well...

fuck...

No comments: