Vampire: The Requiem, New Orleans
A journal of four individuals' mis-adventures in New Orleans
and how their lives became forever entangled one regretful night.




Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Devil in the Red Dress




Oh yeah, you'll be a huge hit in that little red number, Diabla. If Kindred normally sweat, they'd be sweating...

I liked the black Zac Posen dress for me too. But I got out-voted by Pearl. She said it would be inappropriate for an Invictus (candidate) to show up to an Elysium in a party dress. Especially considering my station (that I am a mere mentor representing a Primogen). I need to be dressed like a professional apprentice. I think my days of being the "Devil in the Red Dress" and the center of attention are on hold for a while, sadly. (Guess I'll be passing that honour to you, Becky Lynn!)

She said I can save the black dress for a "real" Invictus party, so at least I have that to look forward to. And the gold Julien MacDonald is just pure Daeva, don't you think? But as long as Pearl is in the room and I'm thralled to her, I don't think I'll ever be getting my hands on that one. Trust me, she's a crazy, jealous bitch. (Not that she isn't my everything. I think about her every waking moment... but she's still scary crazy.)

She chose the long, black Givenchy/Riccardo Tisci jacket with the black ascot tie and the slouch leggings for me to wear on Sunday. And asked me to find a closed-toe boot. I liked these below, but I suppose she'll choose the third one (the Fendi's) or the first one maybe? She's hard to predict. The middle is just too B/D for Invictus. I'll do my hair like the other Riccardo Tisci jacket ensemble pic; conservative and a little severe with it pulled back slick and tight in a pony tail. Oh... I LOVE getting dressed up! (Even if I didn't get my first, second or third choice.) I love getting out of Prison even more!!! Ha!















No comments: